Full time / Permanent
£25 – 32k dependant on skills and experience
+Excellent benefits including: 33 days paid holiday.(Including bank holidays), company final salary pension scheme after a minimum of two year’s service., discounted gym membership, cycle to Work scheme.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Our client is recruiting for a number of roles including Experienced Buyer, Senior Buyer and Materials Manager to join their existing purchasing and stock control teams in Blackpool. They are a market leader in the design, marketing and supply of environmental and safety products including street furniture, recycling products, road safety equipment, winter safety products, water safety products, cycle shelters and modular buildings.
- Control of a multi-million-pound stock holding across multiple warehouse facilities.
- Develop supplier relationships.
- Liaison with a wide range of suppliers within the UK and overseas manufacturing sectors.
- Supplier negotiations.
- Day to day support within the busy Purchasing and Stock Control departments.
- Inter-departmental liaison with all departments within the Company.
- Collaboration with the in-house supply chain (Research and Development, Product Design, QA and Sales).
- Processing of Purchasing Requisitions.
- Stock management using an in-house commercial system.
Cordant people are an equal opportunities employer.