Contact Centre Advisor (Perm)
Bolton (Office Based)
£19,760 + Bonus opportunities
Cordant People are working with one of the countries leading smart meter providers, fitting over a million properties with smart meters and counting. They are looking for energetic, career driven individuals to work as a Call center advisor, working for a variety of different energy providers giving free smart meters to the public. You will be working in a fast paced, environment with multiple priorities and targets.
What will you be doing?
- Contact customers with the aim to book appointments to fit new SMART meters.
- Receive and service inbound customer queries
- Proactively communicate with allocated engineers to ensure they are aware of any specific customer requirements
- Follow the abort process to endure that any incomplete jobs are reschedule and can be completed
- Follow all agreed processes to encourage a consistent approach to all tasks
- Work closely with Team Leader to deliver fair customer outcomes
- Submits accurate and timely reports to Operations Team Leader as required
- Works closely with other Operations functions and Team Leaders to share best practice
- Continually strive to achieve performance targets and delivering great customer interactions
- Positively engage with month performance reviews, coaching, feedback, and any other developmental opportunity to ensure continual improvement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues in the office and across the business
- Seek to continually improve the ways of working
- Strive to deliver the future of smart energy in line with our company vision and values
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a Customer Service environment, ideally within a Contact Centre, although not essential
- Efficient and concise communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst constantly considering opportunity for improvement and development
- Computer literate,
- Confident IT ability
What’s in it for you?
- 25 personal holiday days per year with additional allocation of 8 public holidays (includes options to buy and sell)
- After 5 years’ service, you will be rewarded with an additional 5 days annual leave increasing your total to 30 personal days and 8 public holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme (free access to counselling & support) with easy access via My Healthy Advantage app.
- Access to SmartHealth app – includes a free 24/7 online GP and a range of wellbeing services.
- Cycle Scheme – lower your carbon footprint whilst staying healthy.
- Eligibility to join our Share Incentive Plan following 6 months employment
- Life Insurance cover where your next of kin will receive 4 times your annual salary
- Refer a friend bonus (£500)
- Corporate season ticket travel
- Length of service cash incentive
- Automatic enrolment into the Company Stakeholder Pension Scheme following 3 months employment.
What are the hours?
Working hours can range between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm on a Saturday, candidates must either be available to work evenings during the week or be available for weekend work
Sounds like the role for you? Then APPLY NOW! And someone will be in touch with you shortly