We are currently recruiting for a full time customer service role for our Global Client based in Chester, you will be working within their existing customer service team. The position offers a energetic and friendly environment, they will provide full training so previous call centre experience is desirable but not essential for the role.
What will you be doing?
- Handling verification and compliance calls from Sales Agent
- Inputting customer information on the system
- Talking through the next steps of the process so the customer is clear
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working to support the Sales Agents out in the field
- Ensuring a high level of compliance on all calls
What are we looking for?
- Previous call centre experience is desirable however we will also consider candidates from customer service backgrounds
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to adapt to change
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Strong computer / IT skills
£15,990 – £17,004 per annum (under/over 25’s)
Hours of work –
Full time – 37.5 hours per week, full flexibility is required between the below times
- Monday to Friday – Shifts between 9am-9pm
- Saturdays – Shifts between 10am-7pm
- Sundays – 11am-4:30pm (please note, this is currently closed however
You will be required to work 5 days per week, including every other weekend with a day off during the week
We are looking to speak to candidates who are interested and looking for a new role ASAP. If you’re interested please Apply Now or alternatively you can contact Francesca at Cordant People Contact Centre.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer