Call Handler – Work From Home with potential you may have to commute to Warrington 2 times a week eventually
£9 per hour – 6 month Ongoing temporary contract
Full time hours – 37.5 per week
Immediate start required!
About the opportunity
We are currently supporting a key supplier to the government with a number of home based Call Handlers which will be supporting the Covid-19 Pandemic. The opportunity we have is a temporary position which will commence in May 2021.
If you are immediately available, have a caring nature and are keen to help with the global pandemic we would love to hear from you.
Please note you will need to have access to your own laptop / desktop for this role and it must be Windows or Google based, not APPLE OR CHROME.
Who will you be?
You’ll be a real people person with a background of customer service, perhaps you’ve worked in a busy bar or restaurant? Or maybe at the local shopping centre? If dealing with people from all walks of life has made up part of your working history we would love to hear from you.
The nature of the telephone conversations you will be having can be complex, they will range anywhere between five minutes and an hour. They will also be varied in nature so the need for communication, empathy and patience is key.
If you’re not comfortable talking on the phone this role is probably not for you.
What will you be doing?
- Speaking with individuals who have arrived into the UK from an international country
- Making calls to individuals to ensure support and guidance is given
- Ensuring individuals are isolating their 10 days from arriving into the UK
- Provide a friendly, supportive and helpful service
What are we looking for?
- Previous customer service experience – contact centre is desirable but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to empathise with individuals who may be worried / struggling
- Computer literate – able to pick up new systems.
Hours of work
Shifts between 8am-8pm – must be fully flexible
- 5 out of 7 days per week
- Must be flexible to work rotational weekends
Due to the nature of the role successful candidates will need to be able to pass a DBS check.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer