Campaign Account Manager – Manchester City Centre
Permanent – £20,000 annum
Working for a fantastic company with long term progression
Due to continued growth, my client are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their existing team in their Central Manchester offices. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a market leader within their industry and offer fantastic development.
Duties of the role –
- Carry out outbound telephone calls with existing clients
- Educating clients on the history and information on the campaign itself
- Being responsible for achieving, reporting on set sales targets – you will need to be both proactive and reactive in your approach
- Arrange call backs and formulate emails to liaise with the correct decision makers.
- You will work closely with both prospective and existing partners, by understanding their needs, will develop, support and ultimately grow business.
- Advise partners of future developments and introductions of new products
- Data entry and administration tasks when required
- Ensure compliance at all times with company information
Ideal Experience –
- Previous experience within a target driven environment
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Strong communication skills, able to build rapport well with clients
- Good understanding of IT systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
Hours of Work –
- Monday to Thursday – 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm
- Friday – 10am-5pm
- £20,000 per annum
This is fantastic opportunity with a growing market leader, this client are massively focused on work/life balance and they will reward your hard work!
If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW, alternatively you can email to arrange a confidential chat.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer