We are a family owned business embracing an extended community of colleagues and business partners. “The Cordant Spirit” unites us and defines the core values and behaviours that are critical to achieving our mission. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking candidate to work in our office based in Huddersfield. You will work within the contact centre division to recruit quality candidates on a permanent and temporary volume basis.
As a Candidate Consultant within recruitment your main responsibilities revolve around sourcing suitable candidates for roles that we have with both new and existing clients. You will also liaise with clients on a daily basis to manage their expectations, fill bookings and arrange interviews.
- Monitoring responses to job advertisements.
- Identifying candidates matching the key criteria for vacancies.
- Sourcing candidates for clients and potential vacancies.
- Establishing and nurturing business relationships with clients.
- Matching candidates using in-house computer software.
- Pre-screening and interviewing candidates.
- Arranging interviews for clients.
- Interview preparation with candidates.
- Achieving monthly billings inline with set targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to targets.
- Ability to use initiative.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday
8:30am-5:30pm – 40hrs per week
Salary – Upto £22k depending on experience plus OTE
Please note, the office is currently based in Lindley but will be moving to Huddersfield town centre in October.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer