Cordant People Newport are currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in Blackwood who is currently looking for a P/T Chef on a temporary basis.
This role will consist of:
- 2-3 shifts per week.
- 9.30am – 17.30pm – 16-24 hours per week
- Working every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
Your main duties will be as follows but not limited to:
- Food preparation whilst adhering to company menus.
- Sanitation and kitchen maintenance.
- Accurate record keeping, including temperature logs.
All other duties are necessary to ensure the smooth running of the resident’s mealtimes.
What we’d like from you:
- Basic qualification in food hygiene
- Level 2 Diploma in food hygiene or qualified by previous experience in catering
- Commitment to delivering a high quality service
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
This would be an immediate start for the right candidate.
Please apply below if you are interested in this role and one of the team will be in contact.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer