Cordant People are currently recruiting a Chef for a returning client in the Dundee area for an on-going temporary position. This position is between 25-30 hours over 5 days.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in cooking British bar style foods.
- Plan, prepare and cook
- Following strict direction, cooking classic British dishes
- Working within a fast paced and busy kitchen
- Ensure food, hygiene and health & safety standards are adhered to at all times
- An ongoing temporary position, with no end date in mind.
- Must follow all food quality and quantity standards
- Maintain good working relations with colleagues at all times
- Awareness of stock control
- Ability to following recipes
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- An excellent work ethic and reliability is a must
Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to every application.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer