My client Durham University are looking for Chefs, reporting to the Head Chef, to join their fast paced team in ASAP on an AD-HOC basis.
The right candidate will consistently prepare, cook and present a wide range of foods to the highest quality in line with standard operating procedures.
The successful candidate must:
- ensure the provision of food is punctual and any dietary needs have been catered for and communicated to the food service team
- maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene and appearance in accordance with the standard operating procedures
- assist with stock take when required
- adopt a ‘clean as you go’ policy, ensuring work stations and general kitchen areas are of the highest standard
- work closely with and where necessary assist colleagues in their duties
- be flexible and available to work as and when required according to operational/seasonal demands
It is also essential that you hold level 1 and 2 city and guilds or NVQ food hygiene certificate and have recent experience working in a kitchen producing high volume, high quality catering.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer