Cordant People are delighted to be recruiting a Chef de Partie for our client based in St Andrews on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role will involve working within an instantly recognisable establishment and will suit a driven individual who is keen to progress their career.
- Working 5 days out of 7 in peak season, 4 on 3 off in the winter.
- Working closely with Head and Sous Chef
- Supervising junior members of team
- Producing high end food as per company expectations
- Following health and safety regulations
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Have experience working at Chef de Partie level or suitable experience to progress into this role
- Flexible in regards to working patterns to suit business needs
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer