A great opportunity has arisen to join a team of chefs within a fantastic and busy restaurant in North Devon.
This is a rare chance to gain all year round employment peaking at 55+ hours in the summer and 30-40 hours in the winter.
The rate of pay is £11 per hour. This is not a salaried role so you will earn what you work.
- Work across all sections of the small kitchen: prepping, baking, plating, KP station.
- Follow recipes rigorously
- Support the kitchen manager on all aspects of running the kitchen
- Making sure every plate that leaves the kitchen is always 100% perfect
- Ensure the kitchen is well organised and well looked after, incl all equipment
- Clean as-you-go, complying with chemical use guidance
- To comply with H&S requirement and systems; record temperatures, wastage
- Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Experience across various roles in a fast paced kitchen
- Can prioritise demands and manage workload efficiently
- Methodical and organised
- Effective communication skills
- Punctual and clean appearance
If you are interested in this role, please contact us.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer