My client is looking for a civil engineer to join their Edinburgh team as soon as possible. Working for a forward thinking consultancy you will be in the forefront of innovation and will have the opportunity to work with an amazing team.
- Educated to a minimum of degree level in Civil Engineering
- Be a competent user of AutoCAD and Civil 3D, further knowledge of software will be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant legislation, design and operational standards.
- Chartered or close to sitting your Chartership Professional Review
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pensions scheme contribution
- Career progression
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then don’t hesitate and apply today.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cordant people welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer