Cleaning/Hygiene Assistant NHS- Full-time hours – Immediate opportunities
- Remote Registration process – You must be able to complete forms online
- University Hospital Coventry
- Pay rate: £8.91
- Working 8am to 4pm
A DBS check will be undertaken at registration stage for successful applicants
Cleaning/Hygiene Assistant – Key Responsibilities
- Working in a large environment, cleaning and sanitising of all communal work areas
- Clearing work areas in preparation for work
- Antibacterial cleansing of handrails and doors
Cleaning/Hygiene Assistant – Key Skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality
- Previous cleaning experience would be advantageous
If you are seeking full-time work, in a friendly team environment, working in modern facilities , please apply online or call Cordant People 0121 296 7669 to discuss further. Interested? Please click to apply online with your most up-to-date CV today!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.