My client is a well-established Independent Financial Advisor based in Edinburgh city centre. Due to expansion they are now looking for a Client Administrator to join their growing team. The role pays between £22 000 – £26 000 depending on experience plus bonus. The role is full-time permanent.
Day to day duties will include:-
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
- Coordinating diaries
- Collating information from product providers on clients existing arrangements
- Preparing client review documentation
- Processing new business applications
- General administration and office duties
- Updating and managing the client database
- Provide servicing support to consultants
- Ensure database for branch clients is updated accurately.
Experienced in working in an IFA environment or in Financial Services
Attention to detail
Excellent communication and listening skills
Engage in Continued Professional Development
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant people welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer