Client Relationship Advisor – Manchester City Centre
£20,000 per annum
Monday to Friday hours, no weekends
Due to continued growth, my client is looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their existing team in their Central Manchester offices. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a market leader within their industry and offer fantastic development, if you have previous experience within customer service and sales based roles and want a clear progression path starting at entry level then this could be for you! You will be working alongside existing clients, managing their accounts and aiming to expand your client portfolio.
What will you be doing?
- Speaking with existing clients to discuss present campaigns
- Recruiting new clients on board through various different channels
- Arranging call backs and create emails to clients
- Working closely with prospective new and existing clients
- Understanding client needs to develop and expand business
- Data entry and administration tasks as and when required
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a target driven environment eg. sales, recruitment, up selling/cross-selling products
- Longevity in previous positions
- Familiarity with various sales techniques
- Computer literate on a range of systems
- Confident and able to build rapport
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Self motivated and driven
Hours of Work –
- Monday to Friday mixed hours between 8:30am-7pm
- 5pm finish on a Friday
- No weekends!
- £20,000 per annum
This is fantastic opportunity with a growing market leader, this client is massively focused on work/life balance and they will reward your hard work! This is a role that can offer genuine progression within their business.
Location: M1 3BE
Hours: 37.5 Monday – Friday bewteen 8:30am – 7pm
If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW, alternatively you call Samantha in the Manchester office on 0161 640 2720.
Please note you must be able to pass a DBS check for this role.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer