Cordant People are delighted to be recruiting for a client services administrator for one of our financial services clients who are based in Linlithgow.
– To be the first point of call for our clients and life providers
– Answering general queries by telephone, post and email
– Processing of incoming mail
– Requesting information from life providers and sourcing online via websites where applicable
– Producing client valuation reports
– Processing mandates through our bespoke systems and organising to send via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery
– Processing client sensitive life event documentation
– Chasing of outstanding mandates
If you have had at least one years administration experience working within the same environment/role and are interested in finding out more then please send your CV in the first instance.
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant people welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer