- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions in order that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- To assist the Cell Leaders in ensuring that the training and development of all workers within the Cell work to their role requirements.
- To ensure all operational efficiency targets (OEE, RFT, OTIF, etc) are within agreed targets. Working with the Cell Leaders to understand route cause for continuous improvement when targets are not met.
- To set basic proven jobs with minimal input from other Setters or the Cell Leader, in order to optimise cycle times by following the agreed process.
- To ensure that tool kit’s are prepared and available for the following day and any tooling issues are raised with the Cell Leader.
- Ensure work area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Comply with H&S and Company Policy procedures.
- Support product and process optimisation in line with the quality needs of the business.
- Good knowledge of the machine and controls used within the section.
- Good understanding of safe working practices
- Must be able to work within the structure of a team.
- Ability to listen to people
- Must have had 1-2 year’s experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proactive and have a willingness to learn
Monday, Tuesday, Friday (8am – 8pm)
Saturday, Sunday (6am-6pm)
Wednesday, Thursday (8am-8pm)
Salary – £29-34k dependent on experience plus overtime.
Plus holiday and other benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer