Due to ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Machinist to join an advanced engineering manufacturer, based at their site in Bromborough.
The company is a cutting edge manufacturer of machined components for a variety of industries including Aviation and Automotive and Mariner, both through the UK and Overseas, with large growth plans, meaning this is an excellent time to join this ambitious company.
The progression opportunities are genuine for people with the right attitude and a desire to enhance their skills, proven throughout the progression evident within the company.
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist are to:
- Loading and Unloading Machining fixtures
- Setting our range of 3 and 5 Axis Machines
- Using measuring equipment such as micrometres, Vernier’s, plug gauges, screw gauges, ring gauges
- Carrying out regular Maintenance and Cleaning of Machines and Tools.
- Good understanding of CNC Programming
- A good understanding of drawings and geometric tolerances
- Good understanding of component drawings
- Fanuc Controller experience would be beneficial
The CNC Machinist skills:
- Highly detail oriented.
- Methodical Approach
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, flexible, team player who is also able to use their own initiative & is a self-starter.
- Able to follow Work Instructions/Standard Operating Procedures.
- Strong communicator.
- Open to working shift patterns
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to work in high pressure manufacturing environment
- Able to work within the guidelines set out in the Procedure Manual and Quality Procedure Manual.
Shifts – 4 on 4 off – Days/Nights rotating shifts
Days 6am – 6pm
Nights 6pm – 6am
Salary – £30-31k including shift allowance
Plus enhanced holidays and enhanced pension schemes. Overtime available, Voucher schemes, Medicash and Private health care.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer