Our client has worked for a number of international and national customers , supplying a vast range of tooling to the highest of quality covering aerospace, oil and gas markets.
- Setting and operating a CNC machining centre – a Hurco Winmax mill.
- Working from and reading engineering drawings and using a range of measuring equipment.
- Manual milling and turning work as and when required.
- Apprentice Trained/Time served CNC Milling Machinist.
- CNC Machinists with good knowledge of work holding and suitable clamps on a variety of jobs.
- Experience working to tolerances +/-0.025mm.
- Live within a commutable distance to Rotherham
- Rate of pay £11 – £13 per hour dependent upon experience.
- Overtime available paid at time and a half.
- 45 hour standard working week – Monday to Friday.
- Overtime available
- On site car parking facility.
- Permanent opportunity
Cordant People are an employment business and equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer