CNC Setter/Operator – Witham – Salary Dependant on Experience/Skill
We are currently working with a rapidly growing engineering company in Witham! If you have experience setting and operating both 3 and 5 axis CNC Milling machines, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Type: Perm Date Posted: 06/12/2018 Reference: 19573291
CNC Setter/Operator Responsibilities:
- Setting and operating both 3 and 5 axis CNC Milling machines.
- Completed in line with the companies very high quality standards.
- Ensure H&S standards are maintained.
CNC Setter/Operator Requirements:
- Previous experience setting and operating both 3 & 5 Axis CNC Milling Machines.
- Ideally have experience with Siemens controls however candidates with experience of other controls will be considered.
- Must be able to work to high quality standards
- For the right candidate there may be the opportunity to develop your career by learning offline CNC programming.
- Salary dependent on skills/experience levels
- Free Parking
- Mon to Fri 8:00am – 4:30pm
- CNC, Milling, 3 Axis, 5 Axis, Siemens, FANUC, CAD, CAM, Programming, Quality, Setter, Operator, Engineering
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer