Collections Advisor based in Accrington, Clayton Le Moors
Offering £9.40 per hour alongside a wide range of benefits.
We are currently recruiting a Collections Advisor working on behalf of our client based in Accrington. Our client is a large online retailer group offering a wide range of products to over 1.7 millions customers per year. As a Collections Advisor you will be responsible for speaking to customers who have missed payments or are struggling financially – you will be there to advise them on the best possible solutions that fit theirs needs.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Collection Advisor who will go the extra mile, who approaches situations in a compassionate, empathetic and professional manner. You will be looking to get a full understanding of the customers circumstances to allow us to offer the correct support and advise.
- Contacting customers who have missed repayments or have asked for support due to financial difficulties.
- Assessing customer cases on an individual basis to get a resolution
- Approaching all calls in a professional but warm and compassionate manner
- Ensure a resolution for customers within agreed timescales
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Liaise with internal departments to investigate customer cases
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records and systems
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working within Collections or Financial Services
- Previous experience working within a regulated environment for example to FCA, Data Protection guidelines.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to build rapport and passion to provide a high standard of service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong IT / Computer skills
- Ability to working within a fast paced role
- High attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Team Player
Hours of Work:
Full time (36.5 hours per week, flexible) between the hours of:
- 8.00am – 21.00pm Monday – Thursday
- 8.00am – 19.00pm Friday
- 8.00am – 16.00pm Saturday
If successful you must be able to pass a credit check, DBS check and a minimum of 2 satisfactory references.
We are looking to speak to candidates ASAP for this role so if you’re interested then APPLY NOW!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer