Vacancy: Commercial Coordinator
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000
Working days: Monday – Friday
Can you travel to Cumbernauld? Would you like to work for a company who offers progression and development? Are you proficient on excel? Are you driven and results oriented?
If you have answered yes to the above questions then we could have the perfect role for you….
Our client is currently seeking a driven, motivated, goal oriented person who can multitask. This will be a varied and challenging role. Our client, who are market leaders within the FMCG sector, require a candidate to join the team to help and support not only senior management but to provide executive assistant support to the Managing Director.
- Maintain Supplier files – information should be up to date and easily available to any member of staff
- Identify top customers using 80/20 rule
- Prepare and review bulk orders for approx. 12 suppliers
- Raising PO’s
- Set up supplier meetings for Directors diary – make sure
- Prepare agenda for the meetings
- Ensure all relevant departments are aware of the meetings
- Monitor Long Lead time products
- Provide financial information for the meeting e.g. list of products, annual volumes Attend meetings with MD, minute the meeting and issue minutes to MD and suppliers
- Review and refresh Min/Max stock levels twice a year
- Keep on top of any Supplier contracts for the business
- Assist MD in negotiating rebates then track the rebates preparing this for the monthly management pack – some finance experience would be an advantage
- Good attitude and ambition essential
- You’ll need the ability to work to deadlines and multi-task
- Excellent communication
- Proficient IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word
- Proficient in Excel
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Sage not essential but will be an advantage
- HNC or HND is accountancy will also be an advantage
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant People is an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer