As you’d expect we want to ensure that all our customers have a fantastic on-line shopping experience with us. We all know there can be difficulties along the way, but our dedicated Customer Complaints Advisors are instrumental in turning a complaint or concern in to a positive experience for our customers. Due to the continued growth of the business we are looking for Customer Complaints Handlers to join the team. You will need to have a great telephone manner, a reassuring and calm demeanour with our customers answering their question efficiently. You will also need to be able to multi task by typing customer information onto our database, looking up information all whilst speaking to the customer, therefore the ability to work efficiently in a very busy environment with high call volumes is key.
What else will you have to do?
- You’ll be answering calls from our customers to help resolve their query in an efficient and professional manner
- Our goal is one call resolution so it’ll be important that you actively listen to the customer to understand their query / complaint
- A great focus on detail is key to get all the necessary details and information from the customer to solve their problem and leave them feeling satisfied with the service
- The ability to remain calm at all times as customers can be frustrated or angry
- Good computer skills in order to log issues onto the system, process customer returns and update records
- The ability to work as part of a growing team and support one another
What’s really important to us?
- A positive attitude and the ability to work at pace whilst delivering a great service
- You must be self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work under pressure at times
- Previous contact / call centre experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Good computer skills able to use MS Office word and Excel
- Flexibility in terms of shift patterns this role will include weekend work on a rota basis
So what else do you get if you come work with us?
We work very hard in the Customer Services Department and feel that recognising your hard work and commitment is key to our success. Therefore we want you to know you are valued and have numerous incentives in place to show our appreciation, the list is endless but here are just a few: Friday prize competitions, shout out incentives to give you the chance to recognise your colleagues hard work or support, quarterly team incentives most recently ‘The Crystal Maze’, monthly team nights out, free breakfast days, Pizza Fridays and recognition bonus twice a year worth up to £1000. Additionally your performance will be recognised with the opportunity to progress within the team to a senior level also increasing your basic salary, and for those that want more earning potential regular overtime is available during busy periods.
Additional as a company we offer:
- A healthcare cash plan is in place to give you money back on all the basic such as opticians, dentist, physio, health screening, and so much more!
- Free on-site car parking
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays increasing to 25 + bank holidays with service
- The option to purchase upto 5 days additional holiday per annum after probation
- Your birthday off each year (after 1 years’ service)
- Staff discount on all of our product ranges
- On site canteen (Huddersfield office)
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer