We are currently recruiting for Contact Centre Agents to join our exciting client in the Sheffield area. Our client are an outsourcing business working on behalf of various clients within the Energy and Telecommunications sectors. No experience is required for the role, if you have excellent communication skills and are confident working with others then this could be the role for you!
What will you be doing?
- Making calls to customers to discuss their energy and telecommunications
- Building rapport with customers
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Aim to save money for customers on their bills
- Overcome objections with customers
- Find the best outcome for customers
What are we looking for?
Previous experience within a similar environment is ideal but not essential! We will take candidates from a variety of work backgrounds, as long as you can show the skill set we are looking for we can train you on the rest.
What’s in it for you?
- Potential to massively increase your salary with uncapped bonus
- Discounts on high street stores
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Discounts of gym membership
- Regular incentives – both team and individual
- A fun, energetic working environment
£17,600 per annum basic with uncapped bonus on top!
Hours of work –
Full time, 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday, either 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm
Occasional Saturdays 10am-2pm – 1 in 4 weeks
We have start dates for this fantastic company in September & October with interviews taking place now, if this sounds like the role and company for you then APPLY NOW!
Please note, these are permanent roles so we are looking for candidates who can commit to full time hours on a long term basis.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer