Part time evening work – 5pm-9pm shifts
You will need to be flexible 5 out of 7 days – rotational weekends included
My client are looking for experienced customer service candidates to join their fun and energetic environment on a permanent basis. If you are looking for a role that will challenge and develop your skills further. Previous call centre experience isn’t essential, just the drive and willingness to learn!
What will you be doing?
- Dealing with inbound calls from new and existing customers
- Understanding the customer and selling based on this information
- Overcoming objections with the customer
- Providing an excellent service
- Conducting a fact find to establish the customer needs
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Handling customer queries and complaints
What’s in it for you?
- Car parking on site
- Mobile phone discounts
- Dental care
- Child care
- Excellent support with progression
- In depth training programme
- Gym membership discounts
- And many more!
What are we looking for?
- Previous customer service experience – call centre experience is not essential!
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Motivation and determination
- Positive and confident individual
- Ability to build rapport
Shifts Monday to Sunday working 5 out of 7 days
5pm-9pm evening shifts
£8.38 per hour + uncapped commission
This is a permanent role so we are looking for committed candidates on a long term basis.
** You MUST be able to pass a CRB check and credit check **
We have assessments taking place this week with start dates in early September – get in touch now!
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now alternatively please contact Francesca at Cordant People, Manchester.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer