Do you have previous experience managing staff KPI’s and performance management?
Are you looking for a growing company that is growing within their market?
Are you an experienced Team Leader who is target driven and motivated?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to join our growing client in central Sheffield. This client have expanded from 1 site to 3 sites in less than a year and have huge growth plans in place for the business, as a result a position has come available for a Team Leader to manage 12-15 sales agents.
What will you be doing?
- Use Reports to drive performance and identify focus areas
- Being a senior point of contact within the team
- Meeting and managing Client expectations
- Energising your team to achieve high levels of motivation
- Providing ongoing training & sales coaching for the team
- Upholding company standards and policies within your team
What are we looking for?
- You will be hard working, self motivated and dedicated.
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- The ability to motivate a Team to achieve all relevant KPI’s
- Data & Dialler Management
- You will have experience of analysing data and trends to continually improve the performance of the team
Desirable but not essential –
- Previous Management Experience in an Outbound Sales Call Centre Environment
- Utilities Background
- NVQ Level 3 in Call Centre Management, equivalent or higher
What’s in it for you?
- Potential to massively increase your salary with uncapped bonus
- Discounts on high street stores
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Discounts of gym membership
- Regular incentives – both team and individual
- A fun, energetic working environment
£20,000 – £25,000 per annum dependant on experience, plus monthly bonus!
Hours of work –
Monday to Friday: 10am-7pm
Saturdays: 1 in 4 weeks, 10am-2pm
As my client have a start date ASAP so we are looking to hold interviews immediately! If this sounds like something of interest or if you’re keen to find out more then please APPLY NOW!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer