This is a full time role (Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm). The salary is £18,000 – £22,000 dependent upon experience. Free parking on sire is available
You will be a key member of a small, highly productive, friendly and efficient team. The work is highly rewarding and the workplace is a real hive of activity. The office is a happy one, and you will find your colleagues helpful, supportive and flexible. It is the ideal environment for those with experience who wish to develop their skills within a thriving and successful company.
You will liaise with key clients, along with individual schools and colleges, building client relationships and partnerships. You will need to have a helpful, polite and courteous manner with excellent communication skills.
You will assist in the follow up of action points from client meetings, working closely with the Global Growth and Educational Teams to ensure that these are completed. You will also write to clients after these meetings to follow up salient points and assist in securing contracts going forward.
You will become familiar with and administer contracts using our internal contract management systems.
- Good telephone manner and great people skills – there will be a high level of client facing work
- High level of written communication with a pleasant and personable tone
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to use own initiative – a “can do” attitude
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Good team player
- High level administrative
- Previous project administration experience desirable
- The ability to negotiate
Holidays: 25 days per annum. Due to the fact we are a small team, during the very busy report production period August to October half term extended holidays are not permitted. Notice period: 1 month
##Cordant people are an equal opportunities employer – CP1##
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer