Cordant People are currently recruiting for a Contracts & Invoicing Administrator on behalf of our industry leading client in the Dundee area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation on a full-time, permanent basis.
- To establish and maintain good customer relationships.
- Actively pursue business through marketing and telesales activity as well as generating prospective leads for sales managers.
- Ongoing liaison with stakeholders.
- Generation of new maintenance contracts and keep renewals up to date.
- Increase number of sites under maintenance contract.
- To complete all invoices efficiently.
- To maintain the company database.
- To act on clients requests in a timely manner.
- To carry out all other administrative duties associated with the role.
- Previous experience in a similar, fast-paced, customer service and administration role
- Good organisational and time management skills is a must
- A strong understand of all Microsoft packages
- Drivers license would be advantageous due to location of the business
If you are interested in this role please apply as this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a widely known firm during an exciting period of growth.
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer