Cordant People are currently recruiting a Cook for our client based in Blairgowrie on a temporary ongoing basis.
Our client are looking for someone to start ASAP, please note to be considered for this post you must be a member of the PVG scheme.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner in bulk for residents
- Maintain high standards of food hygiene
- Preparing meals for people with complex dietary requirements
- Keeping the kitchen area and equipment to a high standard of cleanliness
- Patient interaction will be required therefore a high level of customer service is required
- Member of the PVG scheme
- Experience in similar cook/chef role essential
- Food hygiene certificate
- Flexible in regards to covering additional shifts
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days.
Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer