Our client based on the outskirts of Sleaford is looking for a cook/catering assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be required to work 5 out of 7 day, 40 hours a week, which will include weekends but not every week. For events and functions early starts of 5 am or late finishes of midnight may be required, although this is rare.
We are looking for an individual with previous kitchen experience who is passionate about working in a food service environment and who works well in a team. Although not essential, NVQ level 2 in professional cookery and level 2 basic food hygiene or equivalent is preferred.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing, cook and presenting dishes to the required standard.
You will also be required to:
– Comply with health and safety procedures at all times
– Ensure food is recovered and stored correctly to minimise waste
– Ensure all dished are presented to the required standard
– Assist with the processing of food orders
– Ensure correct use of all machinery and equipment
– Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen and surrounding areas
If you are looking for a new opportunity or to take the next step in your career, please submit your CV to apply or contact the branch on 01522 534319.
Cordant People are advertising this position as an employment agency.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer