An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Security Officer.
The purpose of the role is to maintain all aspects of the day to day security requirements whilst maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and an excellent corporate image.
Daily Duties Include:
- Undertake regular patrols and inspections of the client’s premises in accordance with the Site Instructions
- Make check call to the Communication Centre as specified
- Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
- Observe signs of crime of disordered and investigate disturbances
- Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
- Perform First Aid and AED
- Monitor and control access at the building entrances and vehicle gates
- Ensure all daily and weekly reports and logs are kept and handed to Site Security Manager
- Operate for ForkLift
- Operating goods in room and sending out all the items on a daily basis and administer the deliveries
- Door Supervisor or Man Guarding licence
- Ability to work night shifts and unsociable hours
- First Aid Trained
- Fire Warden Trained
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Security system knowledge
- The shifts are dedicated relief role which could be mixed days or nights. 12 hour shifts or 8 hours shift.
- £9.47 ph
If you have the relevant skills and experience please select APPLY
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer