Our client based on the Wrexham Industrial Estate is looking to appoint an experienced Credit Control Manager to support a team that is rapidly growing.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well established company, which offers great benefits including free parking, 20 days holiday, statutory pension and salary of £25,000 per annum.
The role will involve:
- Managing a team of Collections Advisors and Credit Controllers.
- Reporting to Management team.
- Managing accurate records of activity.
- Propose amendments for improved services.
- Respond promptly to client enquiries.
You must have the following skills:
- Excellent people management skills with proven experience.
- Strong and clear communication with both the team and clients.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise.
- Proactive in approach.
- Ability to drive team forward and achieve results.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer