We are currently looking for a hands on Credit Control Supervisor to join an international business in Blackpool.
Working for an international business that has been established for over 25 years, we are looking for an experienced Credit Control Supervisor, who has managed a small team, is hands on and will lead by example. This is a role where you will push and drive your team to collect worlwide debt from international accounts.
The working pattern is shift work from Monday to Friday. The 8-hour shifts start from 9am and finish up to 10pm, however you will only work 8 hours within one working day, and you will also be entitled to a one-hour lunch break.
While organising your team, you will also assist and help manage the company worldwide contract debt collection and escalation process. The candidate will also deal with contract cancellation requests and enforcement of the company’s non-cancellation policy.
This role entails the debt escalation process through to debt management companies and use of the legal system. The successful candidate needs to have a proven track record in debt collection, however knowledge of the legal escalation process is not essential. You will be working closely with the Director of Credit Control in order to obtain outstanding payments at the earliest opportunity. Proven problem-solving skills will be a vital prerequisite for the right candidate.
- Drive and organise a small team to be all over international accounts
- To familiarise yourself with all collection’s procedures ensuring that these are followed
- Manage debts by building strong working relationships to ensure effective and timely collection of debts by ensuring clients pay within their agreed payment terms
- Discuss and resolve any contract cancellation requests
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Recording and maintaining a client database using the companies CRM of contacts, addresses, payment terms and statuses.
- Negotiating and implementing repayment plan
- Experience of managing a small team, while being hands on and leading by example
- A proven track record of debt collection
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to successfully negotiate payment plans in line with company expectations
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong, confident and authoritative telephone manner
- Excellent problem-solving skills
If you have not received a response within a couple of weeks, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. We will contact you if there are any other suitable roles. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer