- £10.00 to £11.50 per hour depending on experience. Weekly pay.
- Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am – 2.30pm
- Tamworth, Staffordshire
- Temporary, ongoing position.
- Immediate start is available following a successful interview.
Do you have previous experience of working in a credit control function? Ideally in a Credit Control / Accounts Receivable role. You will enjoy chasing for payments and working in a general accounts administration role.
Key responsibilities – Credit Controller
- Working alongside the credit team, assisting with cash collection
- Contacting and chasing clients for payments
- Allocating cash across multiple ledgers
- Generating customer debtor account statements
- Raising invoices
- Providing general administrative support and any other ad hoc duties as reasonable
Key experience and skills -Credit Controller
- Previous experience working in a credit control function, ideally in an Accounts Receivable role
- A good communicator, both written and verbal communication
- Computer literate, including capability with MS Excel
- Working experience of SAP would be an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Interested? Please apply online today with your CV or telephone 01827 338601
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer