Here at Cordant People we are currently recruiting a full time permanent Credit Controller to join a client of ours based in Newport.
As a Credit Controller you will be required to chase clients for outstanding invoices. We are looking for someone experienced in this particular role.
- Management of up to 1000 accounts.
- Chasing debt on daily basis via telephone, Email and letter.
- Making at least 50 calls per day from the daily action list, aged debt and scrutiny queue.
- Management of the Calls and Reviews within the CMS system.
- Ensuring all conversations are recorded onto the diary management system.
- Working towards achieving monthly cash collection targets
- Working under pressure to tight deadlines on a daily basis
- Managing the scrutiny queue and making on the spot decisions whether to release the order for appearing in publication or not.
- Reconciling accounts as and where necessary, considering eventualities such as unravelling accounts and reallocating as necessary.
- Monitor and adjust credit limits to meet customer needs whilst avoiding the risk of bad debt.
- Taking credit card payments over the phone directly onto the customers account.
- Dealing with irate and difficult customers, both internal and external.
- Negotiating repayment plans as and where necessary.
- Liaising with Sales and Sales Managers in person and telephone/Email regarding the status of accounts and payment collections.
- Preparing accounts for the Legal process
- Raising queries as and when required.
- Chasing outstanding queries from Sales.
- Working in a Team environment and supporting colleagues as necessary.
- Undertake any other duties which are necessary to the efficient running of the Department.
To be succesful you must have:
- Previous Credit control experience
- Confident on the phone
- Great attention to detail
- Have a good understanding of credit control procdures
This role is paying £20,400 per Annam with bonuses on top.
If you have the skills for this role and you feel this role is for you then please apply now.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer