Customer Service Adviser
£19,760 per annum + £150 bonus per month
The successful candidate of the Contact Centre Advisor role will be working in a fast paced, ever changing environment with multiple priorities and targets.
Working hours can range between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm on a Saturday, candidates must either be available to work evenings during the week or be available for weekend work
What will you be doing?
- Contact customers with the aim to book appointments to fit new SMART metres.
- Receive and service inbound customer queries
- Proactively communicate with allocated engineers to ensure they are aware of any specific customer requirements
- Follow the abort process to ensure that any incomplete jobs are reschedule and can be completed
- Follow all agreed processes to encourage a consistent approach to all tasks
- Work closely with Team Leader to deliver fair customer outcomes
- Submits accurate and timely reports to Operations Team Leader as required
- Works closely with other Operations functions and Team Leaders to share best practice
Who will you be?
- Experience of working in a Customer Service environment, ideally within a Contact Centre, although not essential
- Efficient and concise communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a high performing team
- Has the natural ability to problem solve and is able to react and resolve back-office issues in an ever-changing landscape
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst constantly considering opportunity for improvement and development
- Computer literate,
- Confident IT ability
What’s in it for you?
- 25 personal holiday days per year with additional allocation of 8 public holidays (includes options to buy and sell)
- After 5 years’ service, you will be rewarded with an additional 5 days annual leave increasing your total to 30 personal days and 8 public holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme (free access to counselling & support) with easy access via My Healthy Advantage app.
- Access to SmartHealth app – includes a free 24/7 online GP and a range of wellbeing services.
- Cycle Scheme – lower your carbon footprint whilst staying healthy.
For more information apply today and we will be in touch soon to discuss your application.