Are you looking for a part time role in Watford?
Do you have strong communication skills, both written and verbal?
Have you worked in a customer focused environment before?
This could be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to join our well established and dynamic client in the Watford area. Previous experience within a contact centre environment is not essential for this position, as long as you have strong communication skills and can be empathetic with customers then training will be provided on the rest!
This client have huge growth plans over the next few years so it’s a fantastic time to join to continue to grow your career!
What will you be doing?
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Going through questionnaires to understand the customers more
- Handling a variety of calls from with a range of depths
- Data entry and administration on the internal system
- Using judgement to make decisions on customers needs
What are we looking for?
- Strong work ethic
- Previous experience is a customer focused role
- Ability to build rapport
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic with others
Hours of work –
- 6am-10am – 16-20 hours per week
- Mondays are essential due to peak business
£8.75 per hour – paid fortnightly!
We have intakes coming up with this client in November so please APPLY NOW if you’re interested and we can arrange a time to speak.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer