*** Full and Part time positions available***
Our client are a dynamic, creative and innovative ecommerce electrical goods retailer. They’re one of the fastest growing and largest independent UK online retailers, with a turnover of over £200 million. They have six well recognised, award winning online brands. They continue to grow year on year, so now is the time to join! Last year they were voted the 5th best online shop in the UK by Which? Customers, beating many well-known brands.
As you’d expect we want to ensure that all our customers have a fantastic on-line shopping experience with us. We all know there can be difficulties along the way, but our dedicated Customer Complaints Advisors are instrumental in turning a complaint or concern in to a positive experience for our customers. Due to the continued growth of the business we are looking for Customer Complaints Handlers to join the team. You will need to have a great telephone manner, a reassuring and calm demeanour with our customers answering their question efficiently. You will also need to be able to multi task by typing customer information onto our database, looking up information all whilst speaking to the customer, therefore the ability to work efficiently in a very busy environment with high call volumes is key.
What else will you have to do?
- You’ll be answering calls from our customers to help resolve their query in an efficient and professional manner
- Our goal is one call resolution so it’ll be important that you actively listen to the customer to understand their query / complaint
- A great focus on detail is key to get all the necessary details and information from the customer to solve their problem and leave them feeling satisfied with the service
- The ability to remain calm at all times as customers can be frustrated or angry
- Good computer skills in order to log issues onto the system, process customer returns and update records
- The ability to work as part of a growing team and support one another
What’s really important to us?
- A positive attitude and the ability to work at pace whilst delivering a great service
- You must be self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work under pressure at times
- Previous contact / call centre experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Good computer skills able to use MS Office word and Excel
- Flexibility in terms of shift patterns this role will include weekend work on a rota basis
Full Time – 40 hours per week
Part Time – between 20 – 40 hours per week. Must commit to working a Friday and 2 weeks full time training.
Hours between Monday to Friday between 9am – 6pm, Saturdays between 9am – 5pm and Sunday between 10am – 4pm
£8.21 per hour
Temp to Perm after 12 weeks
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer