Role: Customer Complaints Handler (temp to perm)
Location: Huddersfield (HD2)
Hours: 9am – 6pm (40hr week)
- Investigate the causes of customer dissatisfaction and resolve service complaints in line with procedures and business requirements.
- Identify and escalate any issues that arise by process, product or complaint type, including gaps in policies and guidelines.
- Liaise with 3rd party business e.g. couriers, suppliers etc
- Identify and escalate any inconsistency issues in relation to quality and competency checking.
- Identify opportunities to build positive customer relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- Flag ideas of reform in current complaint handling guidelines and suggest that local processes are amended accordingly
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer