Customer Experience Advisor – Immediate start!
Leeds – Part time – Permanent contracts covering evenings and weekends!
Assessment centres taking place 7th, 8th and 9th January 2020.
Our client based in Leeds, have grown to become one of the UK’s leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 200,000 customers a day & they are growing rapidly!
It’s a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better for our customers and we want you to be part of it.
Purpose of the role:
To work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service, using a range of communication methods, to ensure that where possible customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
- Customer queries – Chat/phone/email
- Administrative queries such as verifying customers and resetting passwords
- Keeping up to date with new and existing promotions
- Support on general day to day betting queries including football, horse racing, boxing etc.
- Providing solutions to customer issues and offering an industry leading service
Ideal skills and experience –
- Customer service experience is desired
- Competitive Salary, pension and twice yearly bonus
- 25 days holiday 30 if you stick around, you can also buy & sell 5 days a year. Pro rata based on part time hours.
- Cycle to work scheme
- FREE SkyQ
- Health insurance and dental care
- Digital health – A digital doctor, don’t wait for an appointment
Hours of work:
You will be contracted to 20 hours per week and expected to work 2 x Evening Shifts and 1
Weekend Shift between the hours of:
- 1700 – 0000 on weeknights
- 0700 – 0000 on weekends
£18,000 starting salary pro rata
We are recruiting for immediate starts to APPLY NOW!!
Cordant people are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer