I am currently recruiting for a well established market leader in Preston who are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to work in the quality department.
The role will involve understanding and managing customer complaints from start to finish of our supplies products. You will effectively and efficiently deal with the issues, understand what the problem is and give clear communication at all stages until the problem has been resolved. On a day to day basis you will have the opportunity to build and develop relationships with our partners, suppliers, internal departments and sites to ensure corrective and preventative actions are agreed and implemented.
We are looking for someone that will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where the customer comes first. You will have experience in customer service, ideally gained in a business environment with a flexible approach and excellent attention to detail as one of your key skills. You will embrace change and be confident in making decisions and seeing them through to completion whilst utilising your analytical skills when compiling reports or presentations.
- The ability to prioritise workload as well as having the right attitude to react positively when working under pressure
- Time management, planning and organisational skills essential along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Embrace change and be confident in making decisions and seeing them through to completion
- Flexible and adaptable in approach, able to provide hands on support
- Able to build and sustain solid working relationships within the business and with own and other departments to achieve common goals
- Confident, enthusiastic – can do attitude, a team player.
- Well established analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- PC literate with good working knowledge of standard Microsoft applications e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
The basic salary for the Repair assistant roles are £20-£25,000 along with a host of other benefits;
- Very strong company culture
- Internal development system
- Clear career progression
- Company reward system
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday – Friday 8-4.30
- Non compulsory paid overtime available
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer