Role: Customer Insight Officer (market research)
Location: Tameside, Greater Manchester
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
- To use competitor, market and customer data to develop the marketing plan for new and existing product portfolio.
- Develop product positioning and messaging across a diverse portfolio of products, services and solutions
- Create the go to market materials that the local sales offices can utilise to emphasise the product/service benefit and support with localisation of core marketing materials
- Plan, develop and produce engaging content across both online and offline channels aligning content marketing objectives to business priorities, with a focus on building brand awareness, engagement and ultimately conversion.
- To work alongside the PR and Digital teams to develop rich content including product video’s, infographics, white papers and case studies.
- Ensure the smooth running of the creation and production processes, with responsibility for the accurate proofing of copy, design and artwork
- Supporting the Company Global marketing and communications team to incorporate the best blend of Global, Regional and local participation
- Liaise with external agencies and ensure project requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Take a proactive role in developing a plan of working and the ongoing development and improvement of processes and systems
- Ensure that deadlines are met, and budgets are observed.
- An undergraduate Degree or equivalent qualification in a Marketing related subject
- A Marketing professional with a minimum 3 years’ experience
- Strong analytical, administrative and organisational skills and great attention to detail.
- To demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- To shows initiative, takes responsibility and has a general “get stuff done” mentality
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills – the ability to influence in a fast-moving yet cross functional organisation
- A Team Player with the ability to present information articulately both verbally and in written form.
Please note: Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer