We are recruiting for candidates to join a busy team for large Financial Organisation in Sunderland. The contract is for 6 months, covering full time hours between the hours of Monday – Friday.
Interviews will be taking place in January so apply now!!
This is an Administrative job role.
You will work within defined processes and procedures to defined SLAs and quality standards to ensure remediation issues are addressed and customer accounts accurately corrected within requisite time scales.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Efficiently complete data mining, investigation and complex account re-works in Customer Experience using systems, processes and methods defined on a remediation issue to issue basis
- Rectify accounts to a high standard and investigate complex and difficult issues
- Ensure all work is completed in line with defined processes, accurately and within the timescales of individual remediation activity
- Accurately process information in relation to customer accounts ensuring policy, regulatory and customer requirements are considered at all times.
- Ensure competency is achieved and that quality and performance standards are achieved and maintained and that feedback is received and acted upon.
- Ensure data mining and investigation activity is completed with due care and attention
- Excellent data input skills
- Excellent Written and Telephone communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to manage conflict with customers
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday – Friday: Either 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
MUST be able to pass an in depth Credit Check
Cordant People is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer