Customer Service Advisor based in Accrington
Offering £9.74 per hour / £20,259 per annum – Paid weekly, every Friday!
Start dates from 11th October – 1st November
Full Time, 40 hours per week.
Cordant People are recruiting for a very successful and well known online retailer based in Accrington. Our client is looking for experienced and passionate Customer Service Advisors to join their existing team. They have seen massive growth and success over the last year and as part of their business growth they want to expand their team – this is a HUGE opportunity to join an ever growing and stable business that can offer a great opportunity to develop a long lasting career within the company. Our client is offering a very competitive salary along with a wide range of incentives.
This is an office based role so successful candidates must be able to commute to Accrington for work. This is initially a temporary contract for at least 12 weeks with a view to go permanent so a great opportunity to get your foot in the door.
- Within this role you will be working alongside an existing Customer Service team, handling inbound calls and emails from new and existing customers – you will be focusing on giving exceptional customer service to all, our client is passionate about their customers and we want to ensure we have looked at all possible resolutions and support for their customers.
- Handling a range of online retail orientated queries such as deliveries, order processing, finance options, purchasing, general account queries, complaints and product information.
- Communicating with other internal departments and 3rd parties.
- Using the inhouse system to log calls, respond and follow up on calls/emails, amend and process orders/deliveries/refunds
- Working inline with FCA guidelines and regulations
- Previous experience within a customer focused role – call centre experience is desirable but not essential for this role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- People focused and able to build rapport well
- Computer literate as you will be using various in house systems
- As the clients are FCA regulated, all successful candidates must be able to pass a Credit and DBS check.
Working 5 days out of 7, 40 hours per week between:
- Monday to Sunday
- Shift times between 8am-8pm
- You will work 1 late shift per week
- Rotating weekend shifts are required
We can give you an example shift pattern to review!
The Benefits and Perks
- £9.74 per hour / £20,259 per annum basic salary – paid weekly, every Friday!
- Staff Discount and Account
- Opportunity to secure a permanent role with a fantastic client
- Aswell as a mixture of other incentives and rewards
We have regular intakes throughout October and are looking to interview potential candidates as soon as possible! If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!
As the client are FCA regulated, all successful candidates must be able to pass a Credit and DBS check.