Customer Retentions Advisor – Derby
Full time and permanent contract
£18,532 per annum plus bonus opportunities – up to £500 per week!
Start date – April 2021
Please note this is an office based role so you must be able to commute to Derby for work.
We are currently recruiting for motivated, personable and professional individuals to join our team based in the Derby office. You will be working for a Global outsourcing business on behalf of a well known telecommunications client.
This is a customer focused role, speaking to existing customers to understand what other products and packages might be suitable for them. Communication skills and ability to build rapport are key so if this sounds like you then apply now!
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities, typically between £100-500 per week
- FREE Sky TV including Sports and Cinema as well as discounts of our Sky Mobile and Broadband packages
- FREE onsite parking (also very close to the local train station)
- Fully, paid training provided – 3 weeks dedicated training with an additional 4 week in our training academy
- Genuine career opportunities
- Speaking with existing customers to see what other packages or products could benefit them
- Building rapport with customers in a quickly and friendly manner
- Offering a personable touch and really get to know our customers, no conversation is the same and neither are our customers!
- Delivering exceptional customer service and support at all times.
- Working to targets and KPI’s in line with industry regulations.
- Previous experience in sales / call centre is ideal but not essential
- The ability to stay self-motivated and be part of a team.
- A passion for people and providing them with the best products.
- The ability to read your customer and really understand their needs, doing the right thing in the right way
- Be tenacious, adaptable and resilient
- The ability to turn a negative into a positive!
Working between Monday-Sunday, 5 days out of 7;
- Monday to Friday between 10:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday to Sunday between 10:00am-6:00pm
- 40 hours per week
** Please note, due to the nature of the contract you will need to be able to pass a credit & DBS check for this role **
Sounds good? Apply today and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch soon to tell you more!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer