Customer Sales Advisor – Manchester City Centre
£20,000 per annum – Permanent contract
Monday to Friday hours, no weekends
Due to continued growth, my client are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their existing team in their Central Manchester offices. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a market leader within their industry and offer fantastic development, if you have previous experience within customer service and sales based roles then this could be for you! You will be working alongside existing clients, managing their accounts and aiming to recruit new clients.
What will you be doing?
- Speaking with existing clients to discuss various campaigns
- Recruiting new clients on board through various different techniques
- Arranging call backs and formulate emails to clients
- Working closely with prospective and existing clients
- Understanding client needs to develop and grow business
- Data entry and administration tasks as and when required
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a target driven environment
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer literate on various system
- Confident and able to build rapport
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Self motivated and driven
Hours of Work –
- Monday to Friday mixed hours between 8:30am-7pm
- 5pm finish on a Friday
- No weekends!
- £20,000 per annum
This is fantastic opportunity with a growing market leader, this client are massively focused on work/life balance and they will reward your hard work! This is a role that can offer genuine progression within their business.
If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW, alternatively you can email to arrange a confidential chat.
Please note you must be able to pass a DBS check for this role.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer