Customer Sales Coordinator
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Tamworth, Staffordshire
- Permanent position
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Sales Coordinator to work for our client in Tamworth. The successful candidate will have previous customer service and sales experience and strong administrative skills.
Key responsibilities – Customer Sales Coordinator
- Building and maintaining relationships by offering the highest level of customer service
- Processing orders accurately and on time
- Setting up and producing reports in Microsoft Excel
- Produce e-shots, letters and brand information with the marketing team to send to your customers
- Good product knowledge to recommend products
- Attending events to gain an awareness of the marketplace
- Administration tasks to support other departments
Key skills – Customer Sales Coordinator
- Excellent use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ideally you will have previous experience of operating on e-commerce & CRM systems
- Excellent telephone communication skills for liaison with suppliers, customers internal and external.
- Good negotiation skills
- Effective problem solver
- Good standard of English and numerical literacy
- Ability to prioritise workload and work using own initiative
Interested? Please apply online today with your CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer