We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for our client based in Stockport (based nect to stockport train station). They are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their small team on a full-time permanent basis. The role will involve both administrative and customer service duties so you will be required to maintain great communication both verbally and written.
- Handle inbound telephone queries in relation to orders, service enquiries and deliveries.
- Make outbound calls when needed to follow up with customers and ensure they are kept up to date
- Manage your workload to ensure that any follow up calls are made as per your diary
- Carry out any data entry where needed and ensure this data is transferred accurately
- Adhere to data protection at all times when handling personal information
- Meet general targets set by management
- Have a flexible approach to set work
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to follow processes and procedures accurately
- Have a great telephone manor
- Adopt a customer focused approach to work
- £17,000 p/a
- 9am to 5.30pm
- Monday – Friday
Please contact Emily at Cordant for further details.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer