Our Client, a global financial organisation are looking to recruit a team of 20 Collections AdvisorsAdvisors on a temp to perm basis. If you are looking for a foot in the door with a reputable Company then this is the perfect starting point!
Start date: 9th March
Contract: Temp to perm for the candidates that really prove themselves!
Purpose of the role:
To effectively handle customers who are suffering from financial hardship. Use a case management approach, where required, applying a combination of tools to achieve an appropriate outcome for the customer using the decision trees and
agreed mandates in line with client policy.
- To establish and maintain inbound and outbound contact with customers.
- To identify customers who would benefit from receiving debt advice.
- Escalating issues to litigation where appropriate.
- To liaise with third parties and internal stakeholders to agree the most effective course of action on individual cases and provide constructive feedback on the options and advice put forward by them.
- nsure nsureappropriate mandates are applied in decision making in relation to arrangements, litigation or receivership related activity and loan modification decisioning.decisioning
- Ability to respond to customer correspondence
- Support adhoc adhocaudit findings and act on feedback with a view to developing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to think on your feet
- IT literate
- Enthusiastic and driven
Cordant CordantPeople is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer