My client is a leading organisation on the outskirts of Newcastle an they are looking for a customer services administrator to join their team.
It’s an extremely fast paced, high pressured environment and requires some with a hard working flexible attitude as additional hours maybe required.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with Corporate/Professional/Public clients via phone, email/secure message and post
- Office Administration – Scanning, printing, filing, recording and reporting on documents and incoming/outgoing communications
- Using IT systems (Public and internal) to process a wide range of tasks/business
- Other business processes
To be considered for this role you must have;
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written are essential.
- Highly organised
- Proficient IT/Data Entry skills (Microsoft packages etc)
- Willingness to learn new skills and processes
- Highly motivated and focused
- The ability to apply ownership over complex situations
- Customer Service (Public and/or corporate) skills and experience
- Understanding of target based (SLA) work flows and sensitive time frames etc
- Experience in a business environment, specifically the Finance Industry if possible
In return my client offers and excellent bonus structure where you can earn up to £6000 a year bonus, study support and career progression.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer